Saturday, July 4, 2009

First Car!

Nana took Nickolas to a birthday party for Bobby's grandson and there just happened to be a specific toy there that Nickolas loved!! So Nana (being the great Nana that she is) went out and bought Nickolas one for his very own! Let me just say that I no sooner had the wheels put on and Nickolas was already climbing in! He stayed in the drivers seat for most of the assembly. With a few distractions for Nickolas I was able to put the finishing touches on the car. He loved it!!! Tiffany said that when they got home she brought it in and he was excited all over again. He has learned how to get in and out without help. You can tell him to close the door and he will reach his little arm out and close the door. It is too cute! This is by far one of his favorite toys.














I couldn't resist putting him in the box, I mean it was just his size I just had to see if he would fit. He wasn't too crazy about that idea. Oh well!!

No comments: