Saturday, July 25, 2009

Alyssa's First Photo Shoot with Aunt Tonya!!

Tiffany asked if I wanted to watch Alyssa while her and Wes ran a few errands. Before she could finish her sentence I was saying yes!! I took a lot of pictures of her today. Some while Tiffany and Wes were out, then when they came back Tiffany and I played dress up with her and documented each outfit. Her jaundice level is down to 13.8. At this time she does not need to go back to the doctor. Tiffany said if I wasn't holding her to put her in the sunlight. I started the photo shoot outside. After just a few min, we were inside taking more. Believe it or not, I have posted the most pictures in this one entry than I have in any other entry so far. I couldn't pick just a few to post, so I just posted them all.


































She loves to stretch her legs out! It is so funny.



































Stretching her legs out again. Want to know what Nickolas was doing during the photo shoot? Just take a look.....






He is into everything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!  She is perfect.  I love all the outfits.  The dress with the hat is great. I hope she doesn't grow out of her clothes before I get home.  The very first pic was wonderful.  They all are. Thanks for keeping me up to date.  I can't believe how much she looks like Tiffany.  Too cute.Mom

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pictures Tonya! She is beautiful! I agree with your mom - she is perfect (and I can't believe how much she looks like Tiff!) Hope all is well with everyone. Kylea

stephanie said...

something about all the pink with a little girl :) Sweet pictures. I feel for you Pam. I know you must be wanting to snuggle that baby. Has Ruthie caught you kissing the computer screen?