Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oh so cute!

Nickolas is getting so big! He just looks like a big boy here. This is his book cabinet. He loves to open the door and get his books out. He also has stashed his puzzle pieces in the top drawer. He loves to put stuff in drawers and close it. It's too cute. So far he has only smashed his fingers once in this particular cabinet. I am sure it will happen many more times.






I am holding him here, so the camera angle is a little off! I just had to take his picture to show you what he loves to do when I am holding him. He LOVES to take my glasses off! He will take them off my face and put them on. Then I have to say, "Hey, give me back my glasses!" Then he takes them off and tries his best to put them back on my face. It never really works out...I almost always get poked in the ear and end up wiping little finger prints off before they are in place. I have always let him take my glasses....since the first time he discovered them on my face. I never saw a problem with this game...especially since he started copying me by putting them on his face. (he is so smart) I just have to say for all those people in Nickolas' life that wear glasses, I am sorry. Little Nickolas now thinks he can take everyone's glasses off. Oops! Be prepared because it will happen if it hasn't already. :-)

He is just so cute!!!!!!!

No comments: