Thursday, July 23, 2009

They're Home!!

They finally came home today. I took lots and lots of pictures of them getting ready to leave the hospital and of them coming home. Here we go...





Mommy putting her going home outfit on.







There we go! She loves to stretch her legs out.





Mommy, Daddy and Alyssa






I just had to get my picture made with her, too!









Now, that's a lot of stuff!




The nurses all loved her wardrobe. Tiffany had her own clothes on her from the very beginning. They said she was the best dressed baby on the floor. Every time I would go home, I would pick something out and bring it back to the hospital.




We were waiting on the nurses to check them out. I thought I would grab a few pictures while we waited.



Tired of pictures already, Alyssa? Uh oh, we could be in trouble.








Ok, now she is smiling. She loves the pictures after all. Whew, close one.






Here's the nurse taking off her security alarm.





Finally, she's all ours!





Daddy putting her in her car seat for the first time.




Oh no, the straps are too big...





Mommy holding her while daddy fixes the car seat.




Look at that little butt!! So cute!!






Ok, putting her in her car seat...Take 2.






There we go! Much better.





Leaving the hospital.



They are ready to leave!!





Here's Nickolas waiting on them to get home.



Yay! They made it. Nickolas wasn't interested in the baby. He was excited to see mommy and daddy. He was most excited about the balloon. Thanks, Nana!






Nickolas giving Alyssa kisses...still holding on to the balloon.


Family Pictures



3 comments:

Unknown said...

What would they do without you Tonya? You are great and know what to do!!! They are blessed! Great pictures. She is beautiful!

Tonya said...

Awww Jan, you are too kind. Thank you. I love doing what I do!! And I would have to agree, she IS beautiful!!!

karib said...

I finally got a chance to see the blog. I agree with jan, tonya. A special moment will not be lost with auntie tonya and her camera standing by. Everyday is a great day for a picture. Wonderful pics! Hope to visit you guys soon!!!