Monday, July 20, 2009

11:05pm

Still no new news on Tiffany. I wish I had progress to report! I have posted a few pictures from today. We have had a few visitors. Tiffany is resting now with her epidural and quickly getting overwhelmed and tired. It will be a long night and I am sure she is ready for some rest. As far as we know they will be in around 1:30am to check her again.




Me and Tiffany!

Wesley and Tiffany

Jessica and Tiffany

Doug and Tiffany
Amy and Tiffany

Wes explaining what they are going to do with her when she is born.

Wes making good use of time while we wait...

This is her bed...just waiting on her to get in it!!

Room Number....well, you know I have to document everything.


Nickolas has a shirt that says, "The Prince Has Arrived!" So when we saw this in the gift shop today, we just had to get this one for her!!

Still waiting.......
A gift from Jessica. "My Aunt Loves Me"


This is what Tiffany has been doing to pass the time....TEXTING!

This is Tiffany's nurse, Mary.

I have the video camera ready! I will be sure to video her first minutes for Nana and Ruthie to see.

This is what the camera will film. I think it is a pretty good angle.

This was Tiffany's pain level before the epidural....

...and now this is her pain level!!!

No comments: