Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let the pictures begin!!!

I went to get Nickolas from Sherry and he was not interested in me at all!! Ha ha He had a great time with Sherry, Delaney and Haley. I took him straight to the hospital and his mommy and daddy were so excited to see him! We introduced him to his little sister and at first he didn't seem interested, but in no time he was giving her hugs and kisses.










Mommy with her two babies!!!




Finally, A family of 4!!






I already know I am going to be her favorite aunt.






Tiffany said she will keep her feet crossed. So Cute!












Oh my goodness, she is so sweet!!!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Tiffany and the 2 kids. Great pic! Nice p.j.s Tiff.
mom

Amber said...

WE NEED A NAME!!!! Congrats! She is beautiful. We can't wait to see her and hold her.