Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Photo Shoot With Aunt Tonya!!

Nickolas is all over the place these days! So for some relief for mommy when she is here, I try to take him outside for a few min at least. He is really into cars right now. I mean REALLY into cars. He loves to go outside and watch the cars go by in front of our house. He will be so good and just watch the road. While we were out there I decided to bring my camera along and take pictures. Hard to believe, I know. He would not look at me at all. He was fixed on the road and every time a car would go by he would point and say, "Car!" He had no interest in the photo shoot. The only time he looked at me was in the first picture when I asked him if he wanted to go outside.




























After the photo shoot he was ready for a drink! It was so hot outside that day.

This is typical Nickolas....loves to play with the blinds. Every time he touches them one of us will say, "No, No Nickolas!" He looks at us and stops for a few seconds....then he is back touching them. Usually by the time he leaves we have pulled all the blinds out of his reach. It will be a miracle if they survive.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Surprise Surprise! JB has that outfit too! How funny. Maybe they can both wear them for the 4th of July get together at Terry's! We can make a whole album of JB and Nickolas's matching clothes. See you all soon.