Saturday, July 4, 2009

Playing in the Driver's Seat

At first, Nickolas was terrified of the lawnmower, 4-wheeler..etc. If it made a loud noise Nickolas was not interested. But lately, he seems very interested instead of terrified. He actually touched the steering wheel of the mower and pretty soon he was sitting in the driver's seat! We couldn't believe it..after many tries and lots of tears, Nickolas has finally come around. He is no longer afraid of these things, he now wants to play with them. I took him outside the other day and our neighbor was mowing the grass and Nickolas was mesmerized. He stared at him until he finally got a friendly wave from our neighbor. Nickolas still seemed interested, although I felt a little awkward watching our neighbor mow the lawn. I finally convinced Nickolas to go inside.







We were trying to get Nickolas to look at me so Nana said, "Where is Tonya?" Thinking he would look over at me, I had my camera ready. Instead the little guy just pointed and never took his eyes off of the steering wheel. Oh Well!

No comments: