Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ok, Ok, Ok.

This beautiful baby girl does not have a name yet! I know everybody is wondering. Tiffany and Wes have a few ideas and they have to decide by tomorrow afternoon. Here are a few names they are thinking of:

Alyssa Taylor
Taylor Chare'
Delaney Taylor
Taylor Grace
Taylor Brianne
Taylor Alexis
Taylor Reece

Here is what we are going to do. We are going to get suggestions from all of you! If you notice, Taylor seems to be a pattern here, but if something else is suggested that they like, then it might stick. We want you guys to tell us what you like, and even throw in a few more suggestions if you have them.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Taylor Grace! But all are great names! Tell Tiffany and Wes she is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like Taylor Chare' or Emma Taylor. Emma Grace would be pretty too. Emma & Nickolas... I like it.... Taylor & Nickolas is good though too!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah... Emma Grace! Very pretty.

Patty said...

i love the name Taylor Grace! she is so stinkin cute! i know you are ready to just spoil her! :)

Sherry said...

Way to go Tiffany & Wes! She is beautiful! (Looks like Mommy) So as far as a name goes, we here on Humbolt Court like.....drumroll....

Isabella Chare'

Tonya said...

OH Sherry, I Like that name, I'll have to tell them tomorrow when I go back to the hospital. My personal favorite is Alyssa Taylor. Or Talyor Chare' after Tiffany.

Thanks everybody for playing along!! Hopefully this will help Tiffany and Wes make a decision. We are all waiting so patiently.

Anonymous said...

Ruthie wants Delaney Taylor or Taylor Chare. I like Alyssa Taylor or Taylor Chare. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Love, Mom
How about Pamela Ruth

Anonymous said...

I S A B E L L A C H A R E'

Translation: Devoted to God

Besides....Pam named my Haley so it's only fair i should get to name your baby, AND, it's a fabulous name, AND rated a solid 97 out of 100 out of public opinion. I've done my research! Do the NIKE thing...JUST DO IT!