Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Pictures

These were taken about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I meant to post them sooner, but the hospital stay got me side tracked. He was very good during this photo shoot! There were so many cute poses to choose from! I just love his little outfit in these pictures. Portrait Innovations did a fabulous job as always!

This little chair was so cute!


He did not like sitting in this box. These pictures were taken in just a few seconds from eachother. We moved on to the next very quickly.


Nickolas was trying to get the photographer's camera here.

Nana did a fabulous job at making him smile. He was looking at her.

This is one of our favorites. His eyelashes look so long here.


This is a funny smile.



"Santa's Hand" This was actually my hand. I was holding Nickolas up with the present in my hand. He kept wanting to move forward. This was one of our favorites! It looks like he is shocked to see "Santa!"

No comments: