Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sunday @ Nana's

After being away from the kids for almost 5 days I was ready for them to come over on Sunday! Hannah is walking everywhere. She will pull up on anybody who is close to her until she gets to her feet. Alyssa loves it when Nickolas is talking to her. She can be crying and Nickolas can go up to her and she stops. She loves her big brother! Nickolas wasn't feeling too well on Sunday, but before we knew it he was up and acting just fine. I still can't pick them up and it is killing me! It will be about another week before I can pick them up. So when Nickolas reaches for me I just have to bend down to his level.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I hope you are doing well, Tonya. I have been praying for you and your safety and recovery! Love ya!

Aunt Tonya said...

Thank you, Michelle!! That means so much to me. You are the best. Love you too!!!!