Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finally, they came over!

Tiffany and the kids came over the other night. They are feeling better, but still not out of the woods yet. Alyssa is sitting up now!! She sat up for the first time a few days ago. When she falls over, she gets mad. It is so neat to see her sitting up. She loves Nickolas! He will stop and talk to her in his own way, and she loves it!! When they were leaving Nickolas kind of whined a little bit because he did not want to leave our house. Nana said, "Do you wanna go night night in Nana's room?" He wasn't too sure, but when she put him on the bed he would lay down and act like he was sleeping. It was pretty cute. Also, he is wanting me to take his picture more. All I have to say is, "Smile!" and he will! Glad I finally got to see them after 9 days!! That is way too long to go without seeing them. I feel like they both grew so much and are doing so much more in just the amount of time I didn't get to see them.


No comments: