Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sick Babies

This past week Tiffany's crew has been really sick!! Nickolas started out with bronchiolitis and an ear infection. He has to receive breathing treatments. Then a couple of days later, Alyssa started getting sick. They both had high temperatures. It turns out that Alyssa has RSV and also needs to receive breathing treatments. It will be a few more days before I can see them.This has been the longest I have been away from them in a long time...if ever. I miss them!!! I took a few pictures of Nickolas getting his breathing treatment, which he loves!!! Tiffany sent me a few pictures from her phone of Alyssa getting her breathing treatment. She also loves it. Tiffany says, Nickolas is playing and eating like normal, so he is almost better. Alyssa wants to sleep all the time and she is allowing Tiffany to cuddle with her. So she still feels bad. Hopefully they will all feel better soon.




No comments: