Sunday, August 31, 2008

Slacking...

Just wanted to say sorry about the lack of posts recently!! I recently moved and school just started. I've been so busy!! I watched Nickolas all day last Thursday. My days off are Thursday's and Friday's so I should be watching him every Thursday. I am so excited about this!! Last Thursday we hung out at home most of the day. I was able to take him and get his 3 month picture taken. We went to Portriat Innovations. I was very pleased with them. They were supposed to take 45-60 frames, however, little Nickolas had another plan in mind. After about 12 shots, he started crying. Loud. So the session ended. I was able to pick out a few poses. So better luck next time!! (I will definately bring someone with me next time, probably his daddy to make him smile and his mommy to sooth him when he freaks out again). I am not sure if I can post the actual picture...so if you're interested just let me know and we can try to get one to you! Nickolas is eating every 3 hours still. He is getting cereal in almost every bottle. Milk alone will not last....he is usually ready to eat in about an hour to an hour and a half if you just give him formula. (I found this out the hard way) Could be why he cried so loud at the portriat studio. Oops! Tiffany says he is starting to "play" more. He will watch his DVD and coo at it. He will roll over almost immediately if you lay him on his tummy. Or he will get tired and fall asleep. He is still sleeping in his bassinett (or car seat) next to Tiffany and Wes. His tummy issues have been cured! He is starting to sit in his high chair. Oh and he is growing out of ALL of his clothes!!!! He is such a good baby. I believe we are all caught up! I'll try not to slack again!! :-)

No comments: