Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random pictures.

Here's some random pictures of Nickolas & Co. I don't think these have been posted before. If so, then enjoy them again!!
He has already outgrown this cute outfit....

Mommy and Daddy. Awww...


He was about 10 days old here...look how big that pacifier looks!


This was taken a couple weeks ago. You can see his face in the little mirror.


He was crying and crying at Ruthie's. So she layed him in the floor. He not only stopped crying there, but he actually fell asleep!! Good job, Ruthie!!


Tiff said that he likes to lay on his tummy on a pillow so he can bend his legs. He just looked so cute like that!! He stayed there for a very long time. Then he wiggled off the pillow. He was crying..I was laughing..it just looked funny.

We celebrated my birhtday last week. I usually make a cake for Sunday Dinner or for whoever's birthday it is. So, I made my own cake. I didn't mind, because I got to write anything I wanted on it. :-) Jamie couldn't be there. So, I was sure to include him on our birthday cake.


So sweet. I love getting close up pictures of him. It's just too cute.


I can tell, I am going to be his favorite. :-)


Ha Ha, let me explain. I was taking his "2 month" pictures at TIffany's. I just wanted him to lift his head up!! So Tiffany held it there for a min. Each time she let go, his head would fall....imagine that. He's making such a funny face here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday Tonya. Your birthday hasn't been yet has it? Where is Jamie at these days? I love the picture of Wes and Tiffany. Thanks for all the great pictures!

Tonya said...

Thanks Jan! You're right. Our birthday is actually the 15th. We knew everybody would be out of town tomorrow, so we celebrated it last week. Jamie has been working out of town a lot. He has been in Dallas for the past month. Did you know he is going to be a father? We are excited about it. Glad you enjoyed the pictures! Hope all is well with you guys. See you later!