Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun times at Aunt Tonya's

Tiff says he likes to lay on his tummy.

Ok, let me explain...this is a baby sling. You put it over your shoulder with the baby in it and they are so snug and warm in there. Nickolas LOVES this! He will stay in there all the time if you let him. It gets kinda hot in there. It is really neat.


See? When you pick him up in it, it kinda folds him up and he feels secure in there.


He likes to sleep in his car seat. It helps his tummy. So, I just put the entire thing in his crib. Hey, it works.


I was holding him while he was sleeping, but I needed to put him down. So I ever so slightly layed him down just as he was in my arms. He stayed there for a very long time.

1 comment:

Mom said...

love the baby sling. He looks so cute laying on the couch in that blanket