Thursday, February 25, 2010

7 Months Old

Alyssa turned 7 months old on Sunday the 21st. She is getting so big! She went for a check up yesterday and she weighs 20lbs! She is eating baby food now on a daily basis. (3 jars a day) She still loves being the center of attention. It seems overnight she went from being a fussy kind of happy baby to a non fussy super happy baby! She is sleeping better at night and throughout the day she keeps herself entertained with toys and her big brother. She is not crawling yet, but gets oh so close! She just rocks back and forth until finally she is on her tummy. She is starting to pull up on her crib. I have a mini crib here and when she is in it she holds on to the sides and tries to pull up. She is too little to be doing all of this! I can't believe how time flies by. I also told her yesterday when we were at toys-r-us (see picture above) that she is too little to be sitting like a big girl in the cart and to stop getting big! She just smiled at me. She is so fun to be around and I wish everybody could experience being with her! We are so lucky to have Alyssa (Nickolas and Hannah). 3 perfect healthy kids!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget - she also has two teeth. I think thats what Tiffany texted me the other day. Can't wait to see her little fat face.
mom (nana)