Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nickolas and his shopping cart

Yesterday I looked and Nickolas was sitting in his shopping cart! He loves this toy. He usually pushes it around everywhere. This time he was sitting in it and picking toys out of the toy basket next to him. Very cute. I had no idea he could climb into it! So I watched him for the next few min and he quickly showed me how it is done. He would climb in it and sit down. Then he would lean forward and dump his self out of it onto the floor. Then he would start all over again. Crazy kid! As he got up from the floor he would clap and say "yay!!!" I can only assume he got this from us..because around here if a kid falls, we either don't say anything or will clap and cheer. (we do not want any tears around here) If it is a bad fall, then clapping and cheering just won't do. So there are plenty of times we pick up a crying kid..but for the most part we try to avoid it.



No comments: