Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just another day hanging out with Mommy and Aunt Tonya

I just love it when all the kids come over!!! I feel like I have to take pictures every time they are here and share them with everybody! I want to document all I can while they are little. I can't wait to add more names to the title of this blog...hint hint, Deidra. Until then, I will be taking pictures like crazy of Nickolas, Alyssa and Hannah!!

Tiffany just put her in the sink...just because. Maybe she needed a free hand, not sure. Alyssa loved it! She would look in the mirror and smile. Too cute.





This is Nickolas' mean face. (He has picked up on this from us, oh well.)


A while ago Tiffany taught him the surprise face. So now when Nickolas hears a loud noise or is playing with something that he isn't supposed to...he makes this face. He was playing with those boxes on the top shelf. We would say no...only to find him lifting the lids off then making the surprise face hoping we wouldn't notice he was doing something wrong. It was pretty funny.





Nickolas has learned how to climb into my computer chair at my desk. My camera was sitting on the desk and he has also learned how to push the button to take a picture. So here he is doing just that.






Here he is looking for Tiffany....



...there she is!! He made his surprise face when he saw her. Also, he has been saying, "Hi, ma ma." It is really cute!! The other day I was pulling into their driveway with him and before we were all the way in, he was saying, "Hi ma ma, Hi mama" He is so smart!


Peek-a-boo!!



Alyssa likes laying on the changing table.



Here he is playing with that little seat behind him. He takes the cushion off and on. He knows he isn't supposed to, so here he is making the surprise face as the cushion falls to the floor.


Alyssa loves this new toy!! She reaches for the toys and smiles.


Nickolas, the photographer.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Alyssa looks happy in the sink. Go figure. mom