Saturday, October 24, 2009

A day at the park

Me and Tiffany took Nickolas and Alyssa to the park last week. The weather was perfect and Nickolas had never been to a park before. He seemed to like it, but I know I was a nervous wreck making sure he didn't fall off stuff. I was so focused on getting pictures of him and making sure he didn't fall that I was the one who fell!! I walked right off a platform...backwards. Nickolas did fine all day with only a few minor falls.


This is the first thing he went to. He tried to climb it but fell over..he wasn't too sure about the mulch on his hands.










To our surprise, he liked the slide! We weren't too sure how he would do on his first time..but he loved it!




He also liked the swings. He was just swinging along in this little swing and when he was done he just fell out of it. We will have to be sure to show him how to get out when he is done.





He is pointing to a motorcycle on the road.









He almost tried to walk down the slide....luckily Tiffany was right there..she reached her arm out and barely caught him. In one swift motion she reached the top of his head and pushed him back on his butt...he had the funniest look on his face as he came down the slide. Close one!!



He got a little more brave as the day went on. He turned as he went down and ended up on his tummy at the bottom.





He didn't stay on this airplane long.







Check out that hair!!



Back to the slide..



Ha ha this picture cracks me up!! I promise he was having a good time. He was laughing and really loving it. Tiffany was pushing him as I was taking pictures. It looks like he is miserable..but he really wasn't.


He was focused on the other kids on the swing set.



This is what Alyssa did the entire time. She L-O-V-E-S this toy!!! She smiles at it all the time. The other day I pressed the button to play the music on it...she couldn't even see the toy but started smiling anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Nickel liked the park. Alyssa is getting so big. She will be walking by the time I get home.
Love, mom/nana