Monday, March 2, 2009

Playing in the Pack N Play!

Mr. Nickolas has outgrown his mini crib. I used to be able to put him in there and he would play with toys for a long time and he would pull up and stand. Well, he gets bored in there very quickly. So, we had to break out the pack n play. There is lots more room in there and very little risk of him getting out (for now). He loves it in there as long as someone is in the room with him. As you can see, he is very close to the windows. He loves to pull on the blinds, so we have to pull them up, or move the pack n play away from the windows. (whew, this baby proofing thing is going to be harder than I thought)






This is classic Nickolas over the past few days. In this picture he is screaming very loudly. He will pull on the side of the pack n play and swing back and forth. The entire pack n play will come off the ground. He is wild!



He is looking at my lens cap hanging down from my camera. You can tell his is thinking about how he is going to get it....


Here he is looking over at me. You can't see it in the picture, but he is reaching with his right arm to try and get my camera. Everytime I try to get a close picture of him, he is reaching for my camera or camera strap.






Screaming...again.





My new favorite picture!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. That's a good one. Mom