Monday, March 16, 2009

Nickolas, meet your cousin, Hannah.

Jamie and his girlfriend welcomed their baby girl, Hannah Beth Seiber on Thursday, March 12th. Today we introduced Hannah to Nickolas. I was holding Hannah and Nana was holding Nickolas. I said, "Look, Nickolas, it's your cousin Hannah! Can you say baby?" He started whining and reached for me. So me and Nana switched...Nickolas was now in my arms and happy. He did not like me holding the new baby! Sunday's will be interesting at Nana's from now on....
Here she is in Jamie's arms!!! 3 days old.

Nickolas just stares at her. It looks like she is laughing at him...I wonder what he is thinking???


2 comments:

Amber said...

I love the picture of Hannah-beth and Nickolas looking at each other. Hannah-beth looks like she is telling him "Watch out, there's a new kid in town!". Too cute.

Tonya said...

Ha Ha I know, Amber! It has been very interesting since she has arrived! Complete chaos. In a good way, of course. :-)