Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ready for Halloween!!!

This is going to be his costume this year. It is so cute!! His shirt says "So Cute It's Scary!" We took him yesterday to get his pictures made in it. I say "we", because if you remember last time I took him by myself it was a disaster. This time was much better!! Tiffany and Wes both went with me. Wes made him smile a lot. We still didn't get the normal 45-60 frames because Nickolas was starting to get over it. We ended up getting 35 frames...this is a great improvement from 12!!! Again, I am unable to post the actual picture from Portriat Innovations, so if you want one let us know!!!




I think he looks like Tiffany here....



His little hat is so cute!! It didn't actually come with the outfit, but I think it matches perfectly. He doesn't mind the hat at all. He's so sweet. Oh and if you look closely on his pants...the right side at the bottom says..."Boo"

1 comment:

milleryd25 said...

he is so cute, i jsut wanna kiss all over then cheeks.love all the pics....