Friday, June 6, 2008

First outing without Mommy and Daddy

After 13 days of begging, they finally let me keep him by myself. Tiffany and Wes went out for a few hours tonight. So I kept him at my house. A couple of my friends stopped by to meet him. We had a great time! Here are a few pictures from tonight.

This is my friends little girl, Hannah. She wanted to hold him and feed him. She "felt" his diaper and said, "Nope! It's not wet!" She is so sweet.



Mom came over for a little while. She gave him a bath in my sink! He might have actually fell asleep for a few min in there.




Then she dressed him. "The Prince has arrived."


Then when mom left, I changed him!!




And I took lots of pictures!


This little outfit was actually preemie!! He is so cute.


Then I changed him again...





...and took pictures.


Ok, Ok, Ok. This was the last time I changed him. I saved the best for last.

After all the dressing up we did, I'm sure he was so happy to go home...

..but not as happy as his mommy!!!! I watched him for a total of 5 hours. Tiffany and Wes called 3 times and actually stopped by once during this time. They missed him. They did a lot better than I thought they would do! Haha.

1 comment:

Becky's Baby Blog said...

This is going to be one spoiled kid. Tiff you deserved such a buetifull kid. I can't wait to see him, and am still waiting to see the pics with him and the toys Jake and I bought him from Disney and Universal.