Saturday, May 24, 2008

9:20pm

Ok, they just came in and checked Tiffany. The result???? She has dilated ONE MORE CENTIMETER!!! For a total of 6 centimeters. This is considered progress in the Labor World. So, on we go. One of her neighbors here on the floor is having a C-Section, so after the doctor is done with that, she will be back to check Tiffany!! She has a little bit of a headache...she is now taking tylenol with a little bit of water, which I'm sure is refreshing after the ice chips. Jason is on his way. Deidra is texting on her cell phone. Wes is sitting close to Tiffany. Mom is taking everybody's temperature with this nifty device that you run across your four head. Tiff's temp is a 99.6, which is normal for this stage of labor. I am still patiently waiting for Nick's arrival. We should know something more in a couple more hours.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am waiting as well! I hope everyone is resting as much as you can.

Michelle said...

Poor Tiffany! I will pray for strength. Thanks for the updates. I keep checking back often. I know you must be so excited to meet baby Nick. We are too!

Unknown said...

I'm going to bed. I can't wait up any longer. Hopefully I will seea picture of Nickolas in the morning :)