Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Visit from Aunt Tonya

Tiffany comes over with the kids a lot! So I am always taking pictures of them when they are here. But, I do go to their house a few times during the week to get a kid fix. So yesterday I went to see them and thought I should start taking pictures of them at their home. That might be important one day. So, here we go!!



In this picture Nickolas was totally ignoring me. I said, "Nickolas, say cheese!" He just said, "No, Tonya", and looked down at the ground. It takes a few pictures before he will warm up to me and say cheese.




Wes was cleaning out the car, and as soon as he turned on the vacuum, Nickolas got so excited. This kid loves the vacuum. Weird.



Nickolas loves the steps. He grabbed my hand a few times and said, "Step, Step." He wanted me to go down the steps with him.



Sleepy Lyssa...


So I might have bribed Nickolas with a popcicle to get his picture made with me. Whatever it takes!

He was showing me his boo boo. He had a microscopic scrape on his knee...so he touched it and said, "Boo Boo". I touched it and made the kissing sound, then he was good to go. He is all about you kissing his boo boo's. It's cute and nice to know that a kiss makes it all better.



Wes was making Alyssa smile. She was getting so ecxcited. So cute!!!

No comments: