Sunday, September 27, 2009

2 Months Old

Alyssa was 2 months old last Monday! She went for her checkup on Friday and I left my camera at home. This is so not like me. Luckily I had my cell phone and was able to grab a few shots of her at the doctor. What would we do without our cell phones?! She did very well throughout the exam and only cried for a little bit after her shots. She is up to 11lbs and 9oz. Her weight and head are in the 75th percentile. Her length is still 22 1/2 inches which is a little lower on the growth chart. (not sure which percentile) So basically, she is short and round....sorry kiddo. She is definitely bigger than Nickolas was at this age, so looks like she is going to be healthy and will hopefully stay out of the hospital this winter (unlike Nickolas). We will keep our fingers crossed. Other than a few tummy aches, this kid is in perfect health. Yay!

No comments: