Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun at Panera

Tiffany and I went to Panera Bread the other day and I just happened to have my camera! Nickolas loves going out to eat. He likes to sit in the high chair and beat on the table.






He was actually touching my camera lens here. Usually if I am close enough he will try to reach for my camera or try to touch it.



He was being a little lazy here. Tiffany was holding his juice for him. He watched me the entire time.


Ok, this is one of my new favorite pictures. Tiff says that he will pull his hair like this. She said he has just discovered it and wants to play with it.




He has learned how to play Peek-A-Boo!! It is the cutest thing ever! He will cover his eyes and we say, "Where is Nickolas?" Then he will take his hands off with a huge grin and we will say, "There he is!" Oh he loves this game.




This is the funny part, he keeps his eyes open so he can still see you....it is too cute.



No comments: