Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I probably shouldn't post these...but I can't help myself!!

Tiffany always brings Nickolas' pajamas when she comes over, because most of the time when she is here she will stay until bed time. That way if he falls asleep on the way home it is no big deal because it is bed time anyway. So she had him in his pajamas and lets just say that a certain diaper incident left Nickolas without any clothes to put on. A friend of mine gave me these pajamas for my house. The idea was to use them when Hannah and the new baby were big enough. Mr. Nickolas used them first! They are size 3T girls pajamas. (that's why I said I probably shouldn't post these) Nickolas will not like the fact that he was in girls pajamas at some point. And to make it even more interesting he is playing with a baby doll that Nana bought him. The idea behind the baby doll is to try to get Nickolas used to being easy with babies so he doesn't try to attack his new sister. So these pictures are very cute (to me, anyway), but definitely out of the ordinary for our little Nickolas. Enjoy!!







He likes to talk on the phone. He will just smile and smile when he is talking to his daddy especially.








When Hannah was born we taught Nickolas to "kiss the baby". So now when you say baby or if he actually sees a real baby he wants to give them kisses. So cute.
Isn't this the most pitiful picture you have ever seen??? Nickolas was playing just fine and his father said, "hey watch this". Well, he started mooing like a cow and Nickolas did not like it!! I had my camera ready because I thought when he said, hey watch this, that Nickolas was going to give us a big smile. Wes loves to aggravate Nickolas and it drives me and Tiffany crazy!! Tiffany wasn't in the room at this time, but when she came back I showed her the evidence and she was not happy!! Wes is so out numbered when they come over. Poor guy.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the pj's Nickolas. You would look so cute in anything. Don't let anyone give you a hard time.