Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sorry!!!

Hey everybody! Just wanted to say sorry about the lack of posts! My computer died. So sad. I am waiting on a new one to be shipped. Not a lot has been going on in Nickel's world. Tiffany and Wes moved to a small house. It is so cute! We have discovered that Nickolas loves to watch cars go by! He couldn't do this at their previous apartment. Now they have a giant front porch and you can see the road very well. He will move his head back and forth watching every car. Tiffany said he has been waking up at night. Almost every hour or so. He had a little bit of a fever on Sunday. Tiff says it's because of his teeth. He is rolling over and over and over all the time!! And almost immediately when you lay him down, he will try to sit up. He is constantly trying to sit up! In his car seat, in his crib, on the floor....etc. He can't quite sit up alone yet, but he is well on his way! The pictures I have are ones taken with my phone, or a picture that Tiffany has sent me with her phone. Hopefully I will be back up and running soon!

Here he is sitting on his new front porch! He was so tired here.

I received this picture last night. How cute!!!!! He looks so little here. Looks like he is holding on for dear life. Too funny.

No comments: